Most of us have experienced a situation where on the one hand we felt like listening to our favorite music and enjoying a high-quality, audiophile sound and on the other hand we struggled not to bother anyone around us or not being disrupted by activities surrounding us. In this case, it seems that more and more are considering using headphones as the best way to go.
Having that in our mind, we started designing a headphone amplifier, which would offer the desired sound, regardless of the quality of your headphones. It would upgrade your sound experience no matter if you use a cheap or a high quality, expensive pair of headphones.
And since we are into tubes, what else could be most suitable from offering a full tube OTL headphone amplifier?
First of all, you can use the preamplifier stage as it is, having a really audiophile preamplifier to connect your power amp and of your system.
And what else can you do?
HPA offers two analog inputs and one direct usb input, so you can potentially connect almost any device....
In other words, you have a headphone amplifier and a DAC in the same time! Just connect your laptop and your headphones and enjoy your music collection without compromising the audiophile sound you always loved.
As every lab12 device, the full tube OTL headphone amplifier is a solid, fully handcrafted device with luxury,car paint finishing.We want you to enjoy what you see as much as what you hear. That's why HPA had a great success in the 2013 High End show in Munich and anyone who had the chance to listento it, even for a while, loved it...
- OTL tube headphone amplifier
- Blue Velvet ALPS Potentiometer
- Usb input 48Khz/16 bit with coaxial out
- Gold plated Teflon rca connectors
- 5mm Aluminum face panel with luxury painting (Pearl white, Etna black)
- Power: 230/240 Vac 50H
- Power consumption: 80 watt max
- Input impedance 50 k
- Output impedance 32-600ohm
- Headphone impedance selector (hi-low)
- Preamp out impedance 4kohm
- Frequency response 5 Hz to 100 kHz (-3dB)
- Dimension (WxHxD): 32cm x 11cm x 29cm
- Weight: 4 Kg