Do you know what music really sounds like? Add a Neutral DREi to your audio system and find out.
You will get the highest performance from your speakers, you will hear music without ear fatigue and you will hear more detail from your favorite recordings, without changing your equipment.
- Not a DSP
- Not a EQ
- Not a DAC
- Not a DRC
- Not a Filter
In the original musical signal there are accumulated anomalies that deteriorate the sound. Intermodulation, asymmetry, interferences, electronic noise, alterations in the waveforms, non-sinusoidal, etc.
These abnormalities are small, but once amplified severely restrain the electromagnetic behaviour of the speakers, and the the passive filters. The final sound is not as desired, producing a muddled and inaccurate soundstage, altered timbre, cancelling out micro-details, with a sensation of compressed or limited audio and heavy, exaggerated or slow bass.
Neutral DREi is connected before the amplifier. Its analogue process helps with these abnormalities, giving a pure musical signal optimized for amplification and to be faithfully reproduced by dynamic speakers. It can achieve a detailed, pure, neutral and crystal clear sound, as well as music reproduction without listening fatigue.
- Designed to be inserted between preamp and power amp or between the source and preamp.
- Inputs and outputs XLR balanced / unbalanced RCA.
- Headphone high-quality amplifier with automatic disconnection of speakers.
- Incorporates an external Synergy Control switch.
- The output does not gain but is equal to the input.
- It can operate in dual mono, duplex 1 for each channel using an internal switch. So you have 4 identical outs for each X-DREI (2 RCA + 2 Bal.)
- ACTIVE RCA Adapter to Balancers and vice versa.
- Goes into “Bypass” when turned off, diverting inputs to the output.
- Can be used for bi-amping with two simultaneous outputs. So it can output to a second amplifier in another room.