Phono preamplifier for MM and MC cartridges.
It is characterized by the same sweetness, musicality and naturality of the Magnetosolid® power amplifier systems.
This special phono preamplifier has 2 XLR connectors: one input and one output.
The Celio is both: either a stereo RCA phono preamplifier or a mono XLR phono preamplifier.
To upgrade from a RCA stereo to a XLR stereo phono preamplifier is sufficient to add another Celio to the system: this preserves the investment in Your analogue hifi chain.
- MC gain = 66dB (67dB, MKII version)
- MM gain = 45dB (53dB, MKII version)
- XLR for MONO-BALANCED
- Adjustable load impedances
- Class "A"
- No feedback
- Direct coupling stages: no capacitor used
- Full dual mono
- Absorption 8W (7W, MKII version)
- Weight 12kg
- W=178 x H=148 x L=408 [mm]
- Grandinote's warranty of 5 years